Hot Smoked Salmon
- 1 whole side of fresh salmon with the skin on
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Two fresh lemon
- Two fresh limes
- Head of Parsley
- Rub Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of Kosher Salt
- ½ tablespoon of granulated garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon of cumin
- ½ tablespoon of cracked black pepper
- Rinse the salmon fillet in cold water. Pat dry and ensure all of the bones have been removed.
- Mix the dry ingredients together
- Coat the salmon in a thin layer of extra virgin olive oil
- Apply the dry rub evenly across the flesh side of the salmon
- Fill the hopper up with Cuisinart cherry rum pellets and pre-heat the pellet grill to 225F.
- Place the salmon on the pellet grill once pre-heating is complete. It should take 1-1.5 hrs depending on the thickness of your steak
- Slice the lemons and limes into thin rounds. Place them in a row all along the center of the fillet with 5-10 minutes remaining in the cook.
- Remove once the internal temp of the salmon reaches 145F or if you prefer your salmon more well done then remove an an internal temp of 155F